Friday, March 26, 2010

preparing 4 performance ^^


introducing themselves ^^ haha

hmm .. today i bring my laptop to teach ..
the kids was so excited with the video takin ..
the reason i take video is to let them know wat r they hv done ..
it really works .. haha
erm ..

today is the last class 4 british council (2nd term)
of course will forward to the next term as well ..
i really leant somethin there ..
hope i can improve my english ^^

we took some pictures ..
but i never get it yet =(
hope the camera man will send me asap ^_^

alright
back to my students ^^
There will be a small concert ..
n its 4 morther's day ^^
my lovely student will be performing ..
that will be their 1st time on stage ..
wow .. i think it is a good start ..
*(their age are between 4 to 6 ) cute ^.^

tatz all 4 today ^^

goodnitez

ciao ~

0 comments: