Saturday, December 25, 2010

My 2010 Christmas

Hi all , sorry tat I did not update my blog recently ... =)
seriously, there are lots of things happened within this few months ...

Now is 26th Dec 12:34am. I'm in PRECIOUS COURT my brother's house. I'm here is because my parents hv been to s'pore.
Ytd was Christmas. My friends SAmantha, Wei Hong n AJ were here on 24th 4 celebrating the christmas. N they went back on 25th. Had a great time with them. Hope to see them soon.

These days should be happy, but I'm totally not.

Today I'm here ,is to VOMIT out my sadness ...

I failed my piano teaching diploma exam !!!
I have nothing to explain. My result shows tat I'm not well prepared for the exam. It's very very very important to me, because if I fail this exam, I know many ppl will feel disappointed .. My parents, family members, piano teacher, friends N XLS !! I really feel ashamed !!!!! :'( . 4 now, I have to retake .. Btw, I really dun wan to stay in PENANG anymore. I really dono how to face all of them. I'm trying to find a job in s'pore. And of course, I will retake my exam there. HOPE SO ~ :(

Really sorry 4 the disappointment !! :'(

0 comments: