Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I think i had a fever ! !

Gosh ~
I think i had a fever ! !
High fever !
The BIEBER FEVER ~ :P
Recently im so crazy about him
Those ppl in my office will always like <-.-" AGAIN! >
haha ~
I dono what happened to me ~
I start to love him soo much since i watched some of his interviews ~ lol
I can even listen to his songs from 9am to 6pm *proud of myself* :P
he's so adorable ! :P

His movie NEVER SAY NEVER is coming soon to Malaysia 14th April ! ! ~ *wee*
Actually this movie released on 11th Feb but not yet in Malaysia :(
Argh ! ! can't wait to watch this movie ! !



Thing makes me even crazy is ~ HE'S HAVING HIS CONCERT IN KL on 21st April T.T
but the tickets are all SOLD OUT (s'pore and KL) :(
Nvm Sherly ! now you can go for his movie ! ! hohohoho :D

Time to sleep now , Goodnight guys ! Goodnight Justin !! Bahaha ! !

4 comments:

Shelby Leong said...

Sherly! love ur bieber post so much! LOL..cnt believe you are mad at him! =p I promise Ill watch his movie with you and our ji mui okay? :)
so happy to see ur new update and please do it more! ^ ^

Miss you~

Shelby

Alicia said...

aiyo.. jz passby... haha~

Sherly Koay said...

Shelby
Sure ~ we ask them out ^^
I'll update my blog often =)

Take Care <3

Anonymous said...

knock knock...
err... i just pass by la, lol. i don't like bieber xD.