Friday, May 1, 2009

1-5-2009 Vegetarian day !!

This morning i woke up at 8.30am ..

then sit on dinning table look newspaper lor ..
about 8.50am .. ' RING .. RING .. '
My mum shout to me .. Y BOTH OF U STILL AT HOME ??!!??!! (me n my dad)
Im blur .. n dono anything ..
at last only know .. we hv to go temple at 9am .. n every1 is waiting both of us ..
OMG ..
tat time my dad still at toilet .. (pang sai )
i tell dad about this n he juz remember about going temple things .. @.@
When we reached there ..
Is already about 10am ..
hahaha ..
so pai se ..

After going temple .. my Aunt ask me to follow her ..
then i followed .. (because no 1 at home .. i scare scare .. ^^ )
so 8 of us (not included my dad , mum n brother )
we hv indian food for lunch at New World Park ..
They serve us using banana leaf instead of plate .. woo whoo !!
It is quite delicious ..

After tat we changed place .. to starbucks .. lol ..
We chit chat untill about 2.30pm then go home lo ..
bcoz my parents are not at home yet so i went to my aunt's house ..
I play with the dog named JAZZ (girl girl ^^ )
She keep lick my face .. so geli .. >.<

Unill evening ..
We go to Swensen's to hv dinner ^^
Good !!
hehe ..
after tat go home d lo ..




~ END ~




P/S : I hv to appologize to Edly .. because i promiss him to go out with him but i cant make it ..
Sorry ~




OPPPPPsss ...




Tmr hv choir .. at Union High School ..
Adui ~
Sien nia ..




0 comments: