Saturday, May 2, 2009

2-5-2009

This morning i went to Union High School again lu ..
kekex ..
they had improved a lot ..
coming Thursday is the competition d lu .. ^^

After tat my mum fetch me ..
then go New World Park nearby buy bread .. kekex ..
Wah .. Today whole Penang JAM JAM JAM >.<
i spend almost 1 n half hour on the road .. @.@

after tat i teach piano again lo ..
kekex ..
they are my niece ..
so naughty ..
haha .. but cute ..

after teaching them i straightly go Tzu Chi ..
the sign language again .. from 4pm to 10pm ar !! !! !!
haha ..
we learn a lot today .. almost the whole song d ..
the song is more than 1 hour lor ..
>.<
quite tired now ..
but at least today's life is meaningfull
i hope my friends can join me ...
it will be wonderfull ^^
hmm ...


nitez ..


wah .. my saturday r sooo .. busy ..
kekex

0 comments: