Monday, April 27, 2009

boring day .. movie day




This morning ..
I woke up very late lu ..
then i went to fetch a girl .. YI WEN ..
then we go to Union High School ..
after tat i bring her to my school ..
TAR college .. (because i hv to take music society photo )
N the time crashed ..
so i hv go immediatly after teaching choir ..
tat y i bring her along ..
She talk many things to me while on the way lo ..
Hehe ..
gosip about ppl ..
kekex ^^

After tat we hv McD (In the car )
bcoz to place to park ..
hahaahaa

After drop Yi Wen back home ..
I decided to accompany Edly to hv his hair cut ..
But my mum not allow me to go out T.T
wu ~ sorry Edly ..

So i continue my korean drama (六个孩子)
after dinner ..
start to feel bored at home ..
Grrr ...
I dun wan to stay at home >.< !!!!!!!!!!!!!








3 comments:

Culinary Artist - Edly said...

haha
ok la
no angry la
hehe
i saw your hamster so cute
hehe
go out shopping la.
ahaha.. u so rich

Miat-te said...

woophee...
know who m i..
=)..
linked u..

choonyann said...

hihi~~
linked u!!