Saturday, April 18, 2009

Depressed

hmm ..
this morning i went to UNION HIGH SCHOOL to teach choir lo ..
they r so cute ..
haha ..
i teached them a song named TANAH AIR KU ..
a very nice song ..
^^v

after tat i go home d lo ..
teach piano ..
the two little girl are sooo active ..
make me PENING nia @.@ ..
haha ..
but they are sooo cute ..

after teaching piano ..
my mum told me ..
granny fell down ytd ..
she try not to tell us ..
but today she feel very uncomfatable so tell my mum ..
granny knocked her head n her back is swollen ..
so mummy fetch granny to hospital ..
doctor says she hv to stay at hospital ..
hmm .. hope granny nothing la ..

at night i go tzu chi ..
learn sign language ..
hmm ..
i feel so so so boring ..
they keep repeating the same thing ..
grrrrrr ...
n dono y .. a commander changed my original place ..
T.T .. i dun wan to change place la !!
haiz .. so sad ...

Tmr im going to hv breakfast with tai tai lu ..
hmm ..
normally ai jia will go with us ..
tmr she's not going .. T.T

I dun like today >.<
feel happy at morning n afternoon ..
but im unhappy at evening n night ..
sobx ..

I hope tmr will be happier
POPI POPI >.<

0 comments: