Sunday, April 19, 2009

Omg ..
Tmr is the 1st day of exam d ..
i haven't start anything yet ..
now already at night d ya T.T
jus back home ..
>.<

Morning i hv my breakfast with Edly n tai tai ..
they bring me to a MARKET ..
the food quite nice lu ..
but tat time is raining ..
the floor make me feel disgusting ..
wet wet .. dirty dirty ..
yerr >.< ..

after breakfast i go PCfair ..
a big big crowd there >.<
i dun like tat feeling ..
i bought a pendrive .. got cow pic on it
haha .. a cute cute pendrive ..

after tat i go to hospital to visit my granny lu ..
she feel dizzy n still hv to stay at hospital ...
i stay at there untill night ..

tatz all 4 today ..

I haven't study yet .. tmr exam !!!
FINAL EXAM AR !!!
PLS PRAY ME ..
haha

nitez ..

2 comments:

Culinary Artist - Edly said...

hihi
gambateh ya
i support u
u can make it well

Sherly Koay said...

tnkz 4 yr support edly ^^
by those food u made ya ..
hahahaha ..